Sunday, November 7, 2010

Calling Maharastra MPs

Calls to MPs of Maharashtra

Back to Calling MPs

Milind Deora
no one picked up
Vinay Sahastrbuddhe
He is the political advisor to BJP National President. Called him on his personal cell phone number given by Pooja, but no one picked up.
However a while later he called me back and I spoke to him. He told to send the details to his email id and he will respond back.

Gurudas Kamrat
Spoke to PA, told him everything about NRI voting rights. He was listening patiently and understanding what I was saying. Asked him to forward the message to Mr Gurudas Kamrat. He gave me Mr Kamrat’s email id, and told me he will be in Delhi on Monday, and I could call back that day to talk to him.

Gaikwad, Shri Eknath Mahadeo
A relative picked up the phone, who then gave me the number for his office. Talked to his PA, wasn’t really interested in what I was saying, and interrupted me midway and said to mail the details to him.

Dilip Kumar Gandhi (BJP)
No response

Sanjay Dhotre (BJP)
No response

Anandrao Adsul (BJP)
022 288 71 042
Called, PA said the MP is busy right now, and asked to call back in half an hour. Called later, talked to his PA, his PA told me to talk to the MP directly. Gave his mobile number.
98210 72192
Was switched off when I called, makes sense because they said he had just left office. Will call later

Chandrakant Bhaurao Khaire (SS)
Spoke to someone first, then he gave to the MP’s PA, PA gave me MP’s number. Spoke to MP. Talked to MP about NRI Voting rights, understood the problem immediately and asked for my views. Told him about proxy voting and postal ballot, and that its already used for army persons. He said he will raise the issue in Parliament. I asked him for his email id and he gave me two, a sansad.nic.in one and a gmail one. Forwarded the details to both.
240 – 2332525

No comments:

Post a Comment